[Harp-L] walter tore's spontobeat -5 year old walked illegally to the USA

I recorded these tonight after a nice diner   All words and music spontaneously created and recorded in a real 1 man band context.  Walter

This song is about Ana, an undocumented Mexican girl my wife and I took in back in Ca.

5 year old walked 1,000 illegally to the USA
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10531778

This groove is influnced from my times playing with lightning hopkins
wiggle and giggle tonight
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10531779