Re: [Harp-L] Playing chromatically on a diatonic instrument

Hi All

If I were to go diatonic - I'm playing the chromatic - I would choose the
diminished tuning. However, the problem that I anticipate with diatonics
in general (and dimi tuning is no exception) is trouble playing three or
more bent notes in different holes rapidly and accurately. If anyone feels
they have mastered this challenge would you please demonstrate your technique
with an audio file. I'm just curious whether this skill can be mastered.

Cheers!