[Harp-L] new Richard Hunter remix on Broadjam.com

Hi all,

I just finished a remix on my instrumental "Morphine", including a completely new drum track plus a number of less radical changes.  You can hear the new version at:
http://broadjam.com/rhunter

This flat-out rock piece has a some big guitar sounds on it (all played on my Firestick, an Appalachian strumstick fitted with a guitar pickup) as well as some unusual harp "pad" sounds created by running chorded chromatic harp lines through distortion, ring modulation, flanger, etc.  The horn section prominently featured on the piece consists of a sampled saxophone, two amped chromatic harps, and an amped diatonic harp.  The solo (which stats at 1:49 seconds) is played on a Bb diatonic in 3rd position recorded through a Fireball V mic; the original acoustic harmonica track was run through a software Bassman amp model (by Line6) and then through a software effect called an Octav8r, which added parallel lines an octave above and below the original harp.  It's a pretty cool sound.

Enjoy.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter