[Harp-L] Hohner "Rhythm & Blues" Harmonicas

More than 30 years ago, I obtained two Hohner, six chord harmonicas, the CI and FII models.  I believe they first appeared in the 70's and disappeared in the mid 80's.  The CI has C,F,G (blow) and B,E,F (draw) chords and the FII, F,Gmin,B (blow) and Dmin, C, G (draw) chords.  Does anyone know why they were created  and for what purpose?  Was there a specific music style in mind?  I use the CI model but have difficulty with the FII.
What kind of tunes can it be used for? Any information would be appreciated.

May the Easter Bunny bring you harps instead of chocolates.

Manfred