-----Original Message-----
From: The Iceman [mailto:icemanle@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 April 2011 20:20
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I'VE BEEN IN CONTACT W/BRAD CONCERNING THE CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPLAINTS. BRAD
HAS GIVEN ME PERMISSION FOR FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO THE "L"

Hi there Larry-

Hope all is well with you.

I have spent hours and hours researching how we could of missed or not
replied to any of our clients and think I have finally found out what the
issue was. Mind you, I checked phone records searched emails upon emails to
get to the bottom of this .
The issue was that well over 50 clients replied to our No Reply news
letters. When I found these emails I was quit shocked to say the least! Some
folks indeed replied to this email several times even though the news letter
states Do Not Reply to this news letter. I also found that some clients
replied to this No Reply email address and when they didn't receive a reply
back to us they used our client support email address, posted on our contact
us web site page.
It is still shocking to me that when they didn't receive a reply from us why
they didn't call us, but I guess I will not find the reason for that. . It
is real simple, contact us via email or by phone, they phone line goes to
voice mail during employee breaks (15 min) and during lunch. I do this
because I feel it is important for us all to get together during these
breaks for some good ole fashion team building time.

I have pulled our phone logs and can see that we have responded to every
call, seems during very busy times like when a news letter goes out that it
took us a few days to call all of  our clients back but never the less all
clients were called back.
I have already corrected the problem with the No Reply news letter email,
from now on if they reply back to it they will receive an auto generated
email instructing them how to contact us.
Thank you for the heads up, I had to be quite a detective to get to the
bottom of this.

Warmly,

Brad Harrison
"The only Harmonicas Manufactured in the USA"
http://www.harrisonharmonicas.com

B-inspired, B-creative and B-radical!

The contents of this e-mail message and its attachments are covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 U.S.C. 2510-2521) and are intended
solely for the addressee(s) hereof. If you are not the named recipient, or
the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you are
directed not to read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or
otherwise use this transmission. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone,
815-516-5378, and delete and/or destroy all copies of the message
immediately.