[Harp-L] B-Radical Customer Service Concerns

What Brad says is true. I have been in contact with all three of his Customer service representatives since December of 2009. I've e-mailed and spoke to Mike Peloquin , David Payne and most recently Amanda Guedel. I've saved the e-mails in a special mail box to keep a record of correspondence.

Sure, it's been very frustrating over the years waiting for our orders and communications could have been better and a lot of people are aggravated over this but starting a nascent company has to be an enormous undertaking and beyond certainly my abilities.

Without a doubt these matters will hurt sales but I can tell you when you get your B-Rad harp you will not be disappointed.
There were days when I was tempted to ask for my money back but I'm ecstatic that I hung in there.

Why do I have my B-Rads? I can only guess but it's probably due to the fact that I had so much confidence and hope for Brad to be successful in his new and radical challenge that I paid for all of mine up front at the time of order hoping Brad could use the cash flow.

Please don't give up your hope and patience, you'll be a satisfied customer, I'm sure of it. .

Paul Cantin
La vie est merveilleux

"I have pulled our phone logs and can see that we have responded to every call, seems during very busy times like when a news letter goes out that it took us a few days to call all of our clients back but never the less all clients were called back.
I have already corrected the problem with the No Reply news letter email, from now on if they reply back to it they will receive an auto generated email instructing them how to contact us."