Re: [Harp-L] Spah Conventions

"younger" player here (21). I submitted a video of myself playing "there
will never be another you" on harmonica and vibraphone a few months back. I
take this instrument very seriously, however I also take the very little
amount of money I have seriously, and the cost of travel, hotel, AND
registration fees for the convention are really difficult to deal with as a
college student. I am hoping to go to SPAH this summer, but its all a matter
of money. I am sure this is the case for others in my generation as well
(including a few harmonica playing-friends who I've spoken to about going
with me). I understand the cost is small when considering
the opportunity/experience.... but that still doesn't make it cheap relative
to what I can actually afford.

-Sam Friedman

http://www.youtube.com/sammyasher