Re: [Harp-L] Giant Steps on C Diatonic

Hey Iceman,

Actually Piano is my first instrument. I primarily play
piano/vibraphone/banjo/harmonica. I started harmonica just under 2 years ago
because I injured my hands and wanted to be sure I could make music if I
couldn't use my hands in the future. I can play piano again now, but fell in
love with harmonica and am trying to take it as far as I can along with my
other instruments. On my youtube page you can see me playing some vibraphone
on "there will never be another you" with the harmonica, and some piano
("Womp Flourish" is a composition of mine, there is a video of me playing
it.) Thanks for listening.

-Sam