[Harp-L] Harrison Reply

> Hi there Larry-
>
> Hope all is well with you.
>
> I have spent hours and hours resing how we could of missed or not replied
> to any of our clients and think I have finally found out what the issue was.
> Mind you, I checked phone records searched emails upon emails to get to the
> bottom of this
> .
> The issue was that well over 50 clients replied to our No Reply news
> letters. When I found these emails I was quit shocked to say the least! Some
> folks indeed replied to this email several times even though the news letter
> states Do Not Reply to this news letter. I also found that some clients
> replied to this No Reply email address and when they didn't receive a reply
> back to us they used our client support email address, posted on our contact
> us web site page.
> It is still shocking to me that when they didn't receive a reply from us
> why they didn't call us, but I guess I will not find the reason for that. .
> It is real simple, contact us via email or by phone, they phone line goes to
> voice mail during employee breaks (15 min) and during lunch. I do this
> because I feel it is important for us all to get together during these
> breaks for some good ole fashion team building time.
>
> I have pulled our phone logs and can see that we have responded to every
> call, seems during very busy times like when a news letter goes out that it
> took us a few days to call all of  our clients back but never the less all
> clients were called back.
> I have already corrected the problem with the No Reply news letter email,
> from now on if they reply back to it they will receive an auto generated
> email instructing them how to contact us.
> Thank you for the heads up, I had to be quite a detective to get to the
> bottom of this.
>
> Warmly,
>

> Brad Harrison
> "The only Harmonicas Manufactured in the USA"
> http://www.harrisonharmonicas.com
>
> B-inspired, B-creative and B-radical!

Woo and hooptie doo............I didn't reply to a "No Reply" email.  All I
did is receive an email promising more information and an update to my PAID
IN FULL order several months ago.

Nothing.

Nada.

Niech.

Nien.

Not a "kiss my ass, go to hell, anything".  Nothing.

Brad has my four hundred and six dollars....... and I have a tee shirt.

I am not really happy.  Hell, a "fuck you" would be better than the
communications that Harrison Harmonicas has sent this PAID IN FULL customer.

Greg