[Harp-L] RIP Phoebe Snow

I became friends with Phoebe in the 80's and shared the Stage with her many
nights and always was mesmerized by her unique voice and talent. We became
friends and she was so much fun to hang out with.....

In 08' she asked to play some harp on a remake of an old hit of her's called
"Something Real" for a Movie Soundtrack.....I still like her Orig Version
better but was honored she asked me to play on her new recording.

She went to write out my check at the end of the session and I asked her if
we could barter a deal.....she said "sure" so no $$ was exchanged and she
came in the next week to sing on my 'Etruscan Soul' CD....

So here is the 'Something Real' remake with my Chromatic Solo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKL9_0x6bGw

Here is her on my CD on "Monkey Around":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gXMityKb7k

Phoebe has now joined her beautiful daughter Valerie...rest in peace
Phoebs...I miss you already, but your Music will live in our hearts forever.

Love & Light,
Rob Paparozzi