Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas - Give Them A Break! /Fussy

...fussy? I don't know, what about the guy who eats four salami sandwiches
drinks beer every day, smokes a couple of cheap cigars, maybe some pork and
sauerkraut, and a bottle of 4 Roses ?  Wouldn't you just love to see what
those reed plates must look like and then have the pleasure of working on
it?
...not me

roscoe