Re: [Harp-L] Performance setup - hearing and feedback

I recently experienced the same thing. A friend suggest turning the treble off and
the bass all the way up. Set the level on the amp for your ears then leave it up to
the sound man to adjust the level of the PA providing your amp is mic'd for use
through the PA.

Prior to that friend were telling me they couldn't hear me and I adjusted the volume
up on my amp creating feedback even with a Kinder AFB+. It is up to the sound man
to make sure the audience hears you.

Denny