Re: [Harp-L] Performance setup - hearing and feedback

There's a tremendous amount of info here in the archives on playing amplified, but also some very specific resources you can use. One is "The Quest for Tone in Amplified Blues Harp" by Pete Sheridan http://www.petesheridan.net/books.html and someone else mentioned Winslow's Harmonica for Dummies book which is excellent. David Barrett has specific books/DVDs on the subject as well. Generally, plugging a bullet directly into the PA is not one of the best options.

Bill