Re: [Harp-L] Performance setup - hearing and feedback

Sean Murphy wrote:
The first time I played, I ran my bullet mic right into the PA, which had
some monitors at the front of the "stage".

I missed this first time around.  One comment: in my opinion, a bullet mic straight into a PA is one of the worst possible setups for harp.  It maximizes the worst qualities of the bullet, with none of the things that make one sound good.  If you're using a bullet, put something between it and the PA to dirty it up, like a Digitech RP or a Lone wolf or a harp Commander.  Or get a different mic.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick