From: Robert Hale <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: todd allen <soundguyaudition@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Basic Cleaning

I liked Brasso for reed plate shine, too, but if I don't get ALL the gunk
out of the slot at the rivet-end, they don't plink. Probably won't use it
again.

If harps look ugly under magnification, don't look at them. <grin> Dust
mites are ugly, too, but I can't see them, so I'm unconcerned.

Robert Hale
dukeofwail.com
Gilbert AZ (Phoenix)
*