[Harp-L] Crate VC508 for sale

I have a Crate VC508 amp for sale. Condition is very good. I used it mainly as a practice amp, gigged with it only a couple of times, so it's not road-weary, but has some superficial wear from being moved around the house (mostly by my wife....). I'll include the original 12ax7 but it currently has a 12au7 installed. This is a very good practice amp (about 5 watts), and a worthy gigging amp for small venues.

This amp has been discussed on harp-l from time to time and you can find those in the archive. There are a number of mods published for it if you're so inclined.

It's located in NW lower Michigan, but I will ship it within continental U.S.A.

Please contact me off-list if interested.

Regards,
Harry