[Harp-L] re: Looking for a possible SPAH Performance Collaborators

Watch the verbose quoting.  This thread had 4 responses that were one line
with over 15 kb of quoted text.  They all got held and normally I would
have just rejected them but not wanting to kill the chi of the spah goers
I overrode the holds and let them go.  In retrospect I made a poor
decision.  So please remember to edit your posts to include only enough
text to convey the meaning of the post you are responding to.  In this
case I think just the subject header would have been enough.
harp-l-list-owner