[Harp-L] Re: Harrison Harmonicas shutting down

I feel sorry for all you that have paid and I hope the company does the right thing and re-emburse all of you.  I would not accept any new harmonica without knowing if the personal has changed.

Also, for those of you that were lucky enough to receive your harmonicas, what happens if you need a reed replaced?  Do you have a warrenty?  (I don´t know I am just asking) I am going to guess that the reeds are specially cut/designed for that harmonica.

The harmonica community is too small.  I am sure the Harrison company will do the right thing.  .....right?

Chris