Re: [Harp-L] B-rads

Joe,

You are talking about construction of a business model... something that they seem never to have bothered with.

Filled with ambition, optimism, and naivete, they introduced a very appealing product that they could not make.  At the start, they didn't intend to stiff anyone. However, as their business and production shortcomings took their toll, they discovered that they could not keep their promises and failure became unavoidable.

There is nothing in sales as painful as facing an irate customer.  There is also nothing as destructive of customer relations as not letting him vent. IF he doesn't vent to you, he'll vent to others, e.g. Harp-L.   Hiding from him is fatal to future sales.

It is very sad.  However, anyone who attended the Harrison presentation at last year's SPAH had to know that collapse was imminent.  Brad spent the whole time dodging customer questions and blaming delays on his high quality standards.   It was very apparent that they were in 'way over their head and that the desperation level was very high.

Too bad that the sun-aimed B-rad arrow has alighted in the dust.

Vern