[Harp-L] Re: Harrison Harmonicas

Hi,

Like Gregg, I placed my order in 7/09 and sent in my payment in early May with the promise of delivery by the end of the month. I got he same excuse of crappy coverplates as he did. And there it stood until I got the message from Brad about the business being sold. I, however will wait. I probably won't get anything for a long time, if ever. At least I think that I have a chance, because the business was supposedly sold (To who, Brad, to who.) If they declared bankruptcy, then we'd all be screwed; but if there is a new owner and he is an honorable person, then we have a chance of getting something. Of course, all this could just be another of the B.S. stories we've been getting for the last two years.

Paul N.