Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 10:23:26 -0500
From: Mick Zaklan <mzaklan@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Harrison harps

   Very sad to hear about this because I like the guy personally.  The only
reason I didn't order one of his harps was that he wasn't making the low key
instruments.  If I'm not mistaken, Suzuki offered at one time to buy his
design for a sizable amount of money.  It's possible that they could be the
new owner.  And Brad used to work for Suzuki, I believe.
   But it's anybody's guess.  You could make a case for Hohner or Seydel
aggressively making an offer, too.  If the new owner is an individual, he or
she had better have deep pockets.  I kind of like the image of Joe Leone
taking over the business, myself.

Mick Zaklan