[Harp-L] Harrison Harmonics B-Rads

    Brad, I know you did your best and there is one thing for sure, Harrison Harmonicas, made harmonica history. They produced the greatest  OTB harp ever sold.
  You have raised the bar and challenged, Hohner, Suzuki, Seydel, Lee Oskar and others to do better. I think this is going to have a positive effect on the whole industry. I hope, that the new company will keep the same standards, that you have set. I also hope, that the people that ordered a B-Rad, will get one soon.

  Ed Hart
.