[Harp-L] Harrison REED PLATES are the FUTURE.......

Brads reed plates are his bread and butter - That patent for the reed plates is GOLD and should be worth a hell of a lot of money I would assume?

As far as the comb and the cover plates of the b-rad, I doubt they have any potential as far as mass appeal....Unless you like holding a boomerang type object?

 I must say - his reed plates in a marine band are a match made in heaven!!!

I have a feeling that Brad has an ace in the hole and will come out the other end of this adventure certainly shakin but NOT down for the count.

Is he not one of the greatest innovators of current, state of the art reed plates ever developed?

I don't know him but - Yes my friends I believe that there is yet hope for Brad Harrison.

IF Hohner gets a hold of his reed plate machine, LOOK OUT, history will be made and Brad will be lookin pretty good I suspect....

I did wait a year for my b-rad. I sold the comb and the cover plates to someone and had a company "Hetrick Harmonica Combs" put the b-rad reed plates in one of their customized combs, which fits marine band cover plates. It is to die for!!!!!

I did have excellent customer service with Harrison harmonicas regarding faulty reed screws and nuts and was immediately sent out a new set of reed plates with heavy duty screws.

Like others have lamented - I feel horrible that there are customers of Harrison harmonica that have so far gotten the proverbial short end of the stick and I fully understand why your PISSED OFF.

I hope and pray your issues with Brad are dealt with in a way where you feel properly compensated for any BS you have had to endure up until know.

Keep the FAITH,

Frank