[Harp-L] Optimized Blues Tuning

Hi folks,

a year ago I discussed the "Optimized Blues Tuning" for blues harp on my website. A lot of people asked me then for a demo track which would expose the special tuning. Now I finally got to put this up:

http://count.primawebtools.de/dlcountx.php?encid=89929&id=3036474

With this tuning you are able to play fully chromatically on a blues harp just by using draw bends. This and the bluesy sound of the draw bends where my aims while developing the tuning. I have tried to make this obvious in the demo.

The harp is a Hohner Marine Band 364/24 and a Röde NT2-A. The electric harp is played into the "Vintager"-Harp Mic by BB Harpy and the "Classic 5" by Monsterharp.

Heiner

www.bluesharmonica.de