Re: [Harp-L] Microphone suggestin from sale list

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 4:00 PM, Gregory Jones <mandowhacker@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I have been thinking about getting a mic. Can anyone make suggestions

Hi Greg! Stand-by for a bucket of opinions... all worth just what you'll pay
for them. <grin> (My comments are Mics in general, not specifically related
to your Musician's Friend inquiry.)

While I enjoy playing my bullets (Shure GB/CM, and Hohner BB) I'm still
hankering to get back to a wireless mic. I played a Nady lapel mic for
several years, tiny and easy to hold between 3rd and little fingers. Easy
and effective cupping.

Transmitter pack on the belt; hard-wired short cable to my hand. Honked
very nicely for blues, and allowed me to travel the audience.

>From your description, sounds like an amped signal is not that valuable for
you. What made you lurch toward buying a mic just now?

Robert Hale
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success
http://www.youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL <http://www.youtube.com/user/DUKEofWAIL>