[Harp-L] re: 2udijaf3 7zsc2

The email sent to harp-l with this subject header contains a malicious
link.  Do not follow the link or open it.  Just delete the e-mail.  It's
just a redirect to a Canadian pharmacy site with no executable but
deleting it and moving on is definitely the best thing to do.  We've been
getting a lot of these lately.  Usually we catch them on multiple cc.  The
subscriber is not aware these are being sent.  In general it's a good
policy to not open oddly formed or suspicious looking links.  We try our
best to keep them off of the list but this one got through.  We can't take
it back but it will be removed from the archive asap, thanks,
harp-l-listowner