[Harp-L] Spah on Twitter?

   Forgive my ignorance, but what the heck does that mean?  Do I need a cell
phone for that?  Twitter@spahnews puts me on a Spanish website with
absolutely no convention info.
   As you've probably figured out, I can't make it this year due to a
perfect storm of a work injury, medical bills, and somebody else taking that
time slot off at work.  It's killing me to miss my favorite activity of the
whole year.
   But I hope everybody has a great time; the organization needs all the
support it can get.  It's a beautiful thing, harmonica players coming
together.

Mick Zaklan