[Harp-L] Samples from Huntersounds Zoom G2NU patch set up at hunterharp.com

Hi all,

I've posted selected samples from the new patch set I put together for the Zoom G2NU multiFX device to my website at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/huntersounds-for-zoom-g2nu-the-samples/

As per my previous messages, I think of this device as a great little box to take to a jam.  It runs on batteries, so setup is fast and easy: you plug your mic in, you run a 1/4" cable to the PA, and you're done.  It's got some decent FX and a few amp models that work well with harp.  The Bassman and Vox amp models are tough, and the Clean amp model is really very lush and sweet.  The reverbs and delays sound good (the Echo is especially nice).  All in all, it's good value for money.  It's not quite as deep or flexible as the Digitech RPs--no rotary speaker effect?  Come ON--but it does both mean and smooth well, and the ease of setup is a real plus.

My patch set for this device will sell for $25, and it'll be available within a month.  In the meantime, check out the samples.  I may add a few more samples to this page--at the moment you can hear the bread and butter stuff (did I mention that this is a great little box to take to a jam?), but I left out some of the cool outside patches like the auto-wah FX and a few other freaky sounds.  So stay tuned for updates.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick