Re: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas

On 08/13/2011 01:36 AM, davymax wrote:
David Payne sez:

I am somewhat in the loop on this one. The interests are onshore... as in all
stays in the U.S.

OK David you have our full and undivided attention. Spill please. Why the tease?

Those that spent money deserve to know. My buddy went to high school with Brad and he can't get it out of him.

i'm sure nobody is talking because they understand that they can't. mergers and acquisitions are complicated things, and spilling the beans prematurely can mess things up. dave answered the question about it being a US company, but is doing the right thing by not saying more. we'll all know once it's announced.

as much as people are upset at all the uncertainty, it would appear
that brad tried to make arrangements whereby everyone will
get their harps at some point, vs. just crashing and burning.
hopefully it'll all work out that way.  it'll likely take some time.

--
We make a living from what we get,
but we make a life from what we give.