Re: [Harp-L] Bernie Bray Award

Congratulations Brendan!

I can't think of anyone more deserving of this award. You are a constant inspiration to so many.

- Slim.

On Aug 16, 2011, at 8:06 AM, Brendan Power wrote:

I'm on tour in Italy but heard from friends at SPAH I won the Bernie Bray
Award. Wow!! It was a total surprise, but a nice one :-)

I wish I could have been there to accept in person! It's a real honour,
and makes me very proud.

Thanks SPAH, and I look forward to seeing everyone at next year's festival.

Grazi Mille!

Ciao, Brendan Power