To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>; "harptalk" <harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 12:25 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Richard Hunter "It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takes a Train to Cry" live recording

I record myself practicing as a matter of habit, and Bob Dylanâs âIt Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takes a Train to Cry" is the first thing I play on stage and in practice. This arrangement is mine, and is designed to showcase some of my own techniques for harmonica, such as the 10th/11th splits you hear on the introduction and after each verse. I set up the backing track, which consists of bass, drums, and one harp, and loaded it into my Digitech JamMan Solo looper pedal; once the JamMan is running, everything else is live.