Re: [Harp-L] iPad appears at SPAH convention

I got the irealb recommendation for iPad in the session on chromatic, and
had the thing downloaded (hotel had decent WiFi) before the session ended.
Pulled in about 1300 tunes within 15 minutes (irealb forum) and showed the
app to 4 or 5 people during the show.  It's pretty great at showing chord
changes and playing backing tracks.

iPads support PDF too.  I use the iBooks application, which supports PDFs.
I had the whole conference schedule available on my iPAD.  When you open a
PDF, simply choose "open in iBooks" and you can store it there.  And there
are about 35000 free books available on iBooks because of Project Gutenberg,
which put public domain literature into electronic form.  There is a lot of
great stuff there.

PETE