RE: [Harp-L] Off the Wall

Glenn wrote:
It's worth noting that Walter Horton also recorded "Off the Wall" in the early 1950s. Now what we need to figure out is this: who was imitating who? Tom Ball, come in, please.
Hi Glenn,
I'm not aware of any Horton recording of "Off The Wall," but would certainly be interested in hearing it if it exists. Might you be mixing it up with another instrumental? Below see a link to Walter Horton's complete discography, with no "Off The Wall" in sight...

http://www.filisko.com/assets/Walter%20Horton%20Discography.PDF

cheers,
TB