[Harp-L] Newest Sealed Rack Mic Build

Hi all.  I don't make it here much and the fact that Gmail sure makes it
hard to get on Harp L or cuts me off in mid email like just now...have
to change Harp L to another email address.

Anyway, this is my latest Rack Mic Build with a 99A86 CM, vintage screw on
connector and VC with cool Die knob.  The low note side has zero tolerance
for warm compression and the high note side has a slightly vented chamber
to prevent the highs from slamming the element, thus reducing the screech.
Much like you may do with the usual bullet mic cup.
Starting  the great  RJ Mischo's tomorrow.

Also, next month I'll be re-establishing my website so it'll be easier to
contact me.  I'll have the usual custom builds, mods, tweaks etc along with
a new mic that has real good output, nice bottom, real nice midrange all for
a pretty low price.

In the meantime if anyone is interested in this new Rack Mic then please
contact me at TinSandwich@xxxxxxx

steve....ThunderHarpMics
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100000237341322