Re: [Harp-L] ART FORM vs. Science (Technical)

Hey Doug,
This is very well put. I was just having this conversation with some
fellow musicians the other night, over the question "do you need to
know music theory?" I'll copy over to them.

Dave McCurry

--
David S McCurry, EdD

DS McCurry Fine Arts Studio