Re: [Harp-L] Walter Horton Off the Wall

Hey all,

Big Walter has claimed he taught LW and Sonny Boy ll  in their early
years. He was older than both of them, so it might be true. The claim is during
an interview on the album "Lookie Here", on the Stoney Plains label.
I have heard that Big Walter was known to tell a story known and then. But
I can believe that he gave some pointers out  to younger players   back in
the day.

Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 8/20/2011 7:08:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,