[Harp-L] crook bros "wrath of god?"

Anybody know if the Crook Brothers -- old-time string band with harmonica -- ever recorded a song called "Wrath of God." -- I have not been able to find a discography for them online.
(Background: a friend is inquiring -- apparently wants to use the song in a film he's making but broke the 78rpm in many pieces and tossed it w/o capturing the label info -- might NOT be the Crook Brothers, that was just my guess for starting to search for him.  He has a recording of it, so I guess he recorded from the 78 before breaking).
Thanks!