Re: [Harp-L] Juke for the C Harp

Juke is based on the Les Brown hit Leap Frog. I found three online sheet music digital download sites that have the music in the key of C. The sites will show you the first page of the sheet music and you can play an electronic piano version of the tune and you can print it out the first page free. I purchased tunes from all three at one time or another.

Since the sheet music is in the People's Key of C, anybody can easily convert the melody line into harmonica tab. Plus, since you're looking at notation, you can also figure out the timing. You can also find recorded versions of Leap Frog on YouTube.

And, of course, there are various harmonica tab versions all over the internet, with varying degrees of accuracy.

Hope this points you in the right direction.
Phil

Version:1.0StartHTML:0000000105EndHTML:0000004126StartFragment:0000002748EndFragment:0000004090
<http://www.freehandmusic.com/sheet-music/leap-frog-297268>

<www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/scorch.asp?ppn=SC0019213>

<http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/Leap-Frog/19408331>