Re: [Harp-L] Looking for Bassman type amp.

On 08/24/2011 07:36 PM, jonlewandowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have just been asked to host an open mic in town and I am in need of a Bassman type 4x10 amp that is harp friendly. Of course budget is limited, but let me know what's out there...thanks....Jon

wow, pretty friendly. i've never been to an open mic that was remotely that harp friendly. around here it's usually use your own or play through the PA. one jam hosted by a local guitar god won't let you use your own amp, and the one they supply (when they do) is either feedback city or inaudible.

good for you for caring enough to do it right,

-- We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give. - Kathy Moser