[Harp-L] Cable Free!

My only gear purchase at this years SPAH convention was a new wireless
system from my buddy Greg at Blows Me Away Productions.  I have an old unit
from early 90's that was an SM58 that ate 9 volt batteries.  Now I am the
proud owner of a Samson Airline 77 w/ the clip on unit that makes every low
impedence mic I own wireless.  Greg also hooked me up with adapters that
enable me to connect screw on mics like my old biscuit and my bullets w/ 1/4
inch inputs.  The screw on adapter is cool and works well with the biscut
but extending the connection further to adapt for 1/4 inch is a little
cumbersome. So I just special ordered the "guitar bug" with the same
frequency as my new unit so now I am prepared for anything!  FREEDOM is a
wonderful thing to have when closed eyed and wandering the performance
area.  This new set up can go through my Super Cruncher or straight through
the PA at a gig.

First public test drive will be on Labor Day @ Paddy's on Misquamicut Beach
in RI with my old hippy friends Desert Rain.  A late afternoon gig at a
beach bar on the ocean.  I forgot to ask Greg if this thing is waterproof.
I may take it surf broadcasting :-)

Warren Bee