[Harp-L] Lifetime Harmonica Combs

Richard Sleigh wrote:Joe Spiers and I recently went together to get a batch of pure black corian harmonica combs made and figured out how to polish them to the highest possible luster and smoothness.  I have a limited number of them for sale, and a special offer that expires tonight that relates to these combs.

Richard, I am a subscriber to your website and frequently check my spam folder. Why are we just hearing of this now, after the offer has expired?
ron