My CNC mill arrived yesterday. I have to run a 220v line to my new shop and do some remodeling
before I can provide the service. I've already order various materials in which to make
chromatic combs.

On Dec 2, 2011, at 8:34 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 8
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 12:42:32 -0500 (EST)
From: MundHarp@xxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Hohner 270 metal/plexiglass combs....
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I LIKE Hohner 270 "Super Chromonica" chromatic harmonicas, and I have quite
a few.... But the pear wood combs are unstable. I have half a dozen "270s"
with "split" combs... Is there someone who can re-build these for me, onto
plexiglass or metal combs?
Bill Romel used to offer this service as did Michael Timler.... But Poor
old Bill has passed away, and my friend Michael is now working full time for
Hohner, and so no longer offers this option.
Any ideas?
John "Whiteboy" Walden...
Just now, in England.
http://johnwalden.freevar.com