Re: [Harp-L] Bob Cohen and Warren Bee for SPAH President and VP

> --- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Richard Hunter <turtlehill@...> wrote:
>
> Along those lines, is anyone planning to make the platforms and positions of the candidates available for discussion and comparison on spah.org?  Would really be helpful to the voters.
>
> Thanks, Richard Hunter

But of course. The campaign statement from Bob and Winslow have just recently been received (like, less than 24 hours ago). Rest assured they'll be in the upcoming issue of Harmonica Happenings (due out in January) as we all as online, along with with more information on the election process so everyone has plenty of time to cast their votes.

--Jp