Re: [Harp-L] soundproofing an interior room - another idea

Larry Sandy writes:
Oops, the link says: This listing (3103625271) has been removed, or this item is not available.

A little birdy tells me that these indoor "grow tents" are widely available in a variety of sizes. He also tells me that the "Growlab" brand comes highly recommended for its heavy-duty zippers and Velcro flap-covered windows. Furthur, he allows that this web site has great prices and provides excellent service with fast, cheap shipping: http://www.greners.com/i/grow-tents.html

Anyway, that's what that little birdy told me. ;-)

Michelle