Re: [Harp-L] Harp-L IV compilation

I did the compilations for V and VI.  I have some of the discs kicking around. However, it makes sense to put these into MP3 format.  Each compilation I made is a 2-CD set.

-----Original Message-----
From: Seth Galitzer <sethgali@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Nov 30, 2011 10:31 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harp-L IV compilation

Bein's as we are in the Age of the Internets, seems like it would make
ense to create a YouTube or Reverbnation channel (or something similar)
o host this.  I dunno if putting it on CDBaby would make sense or not.
 Of course, the tricky part is finding a benevolent host to manage this
nd willing to turn it over when they depart.  The other tricky part is
andling the royalty payments for people who choose to do covers.
Seth