[Harp-L] Use of Vox VT-15 for blues harp?

Hello, brand new to this group as of 1 day ago. Question- Does anyone in
this group own a Vox VT-15 guitar amp that they use for playing blues harp?
If so, what are all the settings you use? I have this amp slightly over 1
year and used it for 2 practices. Lots of feedback and tons of experimenting
to get warm bluesy sound. Had friend who builds amps, help me yesterday with
new settings. Curious if I am the only person who has this amp for playing
blues harmonica! Thanks. Allen