Re: [Harp-L] soundproofing and silent harmonica

Use headphones, and try a programmable drum machine like Alesis SR-18. If it's too stiff for you (I believe the pads Alesis uses have only 8 dynamic (volume, AKA velocity)levels, out of a possible 127, available via MIDI). You get a choice of soft, medium, or loud. Do you have a MIDI keyboard with velocity? Do a little research. Or maybe you'll be happy "as is".

-Mike