Re: [Harp-L] 2012 Harmonica Calendar

Yes Google is a good solution...

In France we are using it to input all events we know about harmonica in our country... But this kind of thinks need serious people to correctly insert data so it is easy to read (example: give the area of the event in the title so people close to the area do not have to open all event one by one to know here it happends)

Harmonicalement
Patrice Rayon
http://harmonica-world.over-blog.com/
http://harmonica-francophone.over-blog.com/