Re: [Harp-L] Awesome news about "In A Yuletide Groove"!!

Wow...nice to hear some harp...during the holidays....
My cousin   a harp player put out a great Christmas CD one year...which I put on every year...
(I will not put up a competing post....as I think the discussion here
is in support of this great sounding ...Yultide Groove...with which I agree..it sounds great.)

Buy it...because...

Every holiday I get listen to some Harmonica ..and still keep my family happy.
Two birds...etc...

I will post a link to my Cousin Ross Walters' Harmonica demo...( not christmas music)
As I was surprised to find it on Youtube when I was googling...around...
He sat in with my Band some months ago...and did not even play harmonica...
There is something interesting about the way a Sax master approaches the Harmonica...

Here is a Ross Walters Link...These licks are a bit dated...he employs more overblows these days...
I noticed he has demos for each of the instruments he plays...good idea....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzEwlQC-WJE&feature=related