[Harp-L] Skype lessons with Glenn Weiser now available.

Hi Everyone-

I just want to make a quick announcement that I am now teaching harmonica and other instruments online via Skype. If any of you have my books (or even if you don't), and would like to work with me personally, I am now taking online students. Styles taught include blues, Celtic, bluegrass, country, and old-time. Music reading and theory studies also available. Reasonable rates. For more info click here-

http://www.celticguitarmusic.com/harppage.htm

http://www.celticguitarmusic.com/lessons_webcam.htm http://www.celticguitarmusic.com/harpbook.htm

Glenn Weiser
Email: banjoandguitar100@xxxxxxxxx